Local Communities Thrive Within Toronto
PMI’s focus in business analysis (BA) is to improve requirement management in projects and programs. BA is a set of activities—knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques—to identify business needs and recommend relevant solutions; and to elicit, document, and manage requirements.
Share best practices in Business Analysis relating to program and project management. BAs, PMs, and PMI-PBAs come together at our events to learn, share, and network with their fellow project professionals.
Objectives and Goals
Many of us conduct business analysis activities in our current roles—even if our title is not Business Analyst—and we are often tasked to play both the PM and BA role on project initiatives.
The Business Analysis branch works to:
- Address the community’s needs relating to how business analysis concepts can be applied in our environments
- Improve collaboration between BAs and PMs
- Identify best practices in the business analysis space
- Provide additional opportunities for professional development
- Open communication for our members to connect through networking events
- Improve project success for PMs, BAs and PMI-PBAs who work together
For more information on Business Analysis please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.