Career Accelerator Program
PMI Toronto Career Accelerator Program:
Career Accelerator Program – Mentoring in all aspects of the project management career development, job search and networking. Duration of this program is three months, with 9 committed participation hours. There is a Spring & Fall program annually.
On September 12, 2020, PMI Toronto will launch its next Career Accelerator Program.
The Career Accelerator Program is a one-on-one relationship and will focus on developing and enhancing project management careers while earning PDU’s. Issues/situations discussed during the mentoring program are strictly confidential between mentor and mentee.
The program will run for three months with completion planned for December 12, 2020.
A mandatory, two-hour mentoring training is scheduled for Saturday, September 12, 2020.
As part of the program, mentors and mentees will be required to complete nine (9) hours each of a face-to-face mentoring.
The Career Accelerator Program will offer to mentor to interested PMI Toronto members in all aspects of Project Management career development, such as: moving from one level to another, job search, career changes. As well, the program will help newcomers to Canada, on Project Management career development and orientation.
Registration for Mentors/Mentees:
Read FAQs here
- Update Resume using the format “FirstName LastName Mentor/Mentee CV 2020”
- Complete online application and submit resume until August 28, 2020. Do not delay as program spots are limited.
- Registration closes on August 22, 2020
- Receive reply on a mentor-mentee match on an ongoing basis until latest September 1, 2020
- Receive confirmation and feedback re-matching request by, September 5, 2020
- Pay participation fee ($50 + HST) to Chapter offices by September 9, 2020
- Payment link will be emailed to confirmed participants
- Attend the mandatory training day on September 12, 2020
- Arrive by 9:30 am for registration
Photography & Filming: Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Toronto events. By registering, attendees hereby grant PMI Toronto and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, social media, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.