PMI Toronto CD Mentoring Program:
Career Development Mentoring – Mentoring in all aspects of the project management career development, job search and networking. Duration of this program is three months, with 9 committed participation hours. There is a Spring & Fall program annually.
On Saturday, February 23, 2019, PMI Toronto will launch its next Career Development Mentoring Program.
The Career Development Mentoring Program is a one-on-one relationship and will focus on developing and enhancing project management careers while earning PDU’s. Issues/situations discussed during the mentoring program are strictly confidential between mentor and mentee.
The program will run for three months with completion planned for Saturday, May 25, 2019.
A mandatory, two-hour mentoring training is scheduled for Saturday, February 23, 2018.
As part of the program, mentors and mentees will be required to complete nine (9) hours each of a face-to-face mentoring.
The Career Development Mentoring Program will offer to mentor to interested PMI Toronto members in all aspects of Project Management career development, such as: moving from one level to another, job search, career changes. As well, the program will help newcomers to Canada, on Project Management career development and orientation.
Registration for Mentors/Mentees:
1. Read FAQs here
2. Update Resume and email a copy to email@example.com
3. Complete online application below and submit resume from November 14, 2018 to February 2, 2019. Don’t delay; mentee spots are limited.
4. Registration closes Saturday, February 2, 2019
5. Receive reply on a mentor-mentee match by Saturday, February 9, 2019
6.Receive confirmation and feedback and perhaps re-matching request by Saturday, February 16, 2019
7. Pay participation fee ($50 + HST) to Chapter offices by Friday, February 22, 2019
Payment link will be emailed to confirmed participants by Monday, February 18, 2019
8. Attend the mandatory training day on Saturday, February 23, 2019 - Arrive by 9:30 am for registration