PMI Toronto CD Mentoring Program:
Career Development Mentoring – Mentoring in all aspects of the project management career development, job search and networking. Duration of this program is three months, with 9 committed participation hours. There is a Spring & Fall program annually.
Registration Now Open
On Saturday, September 14, 2019, PMI Toronto will launch its next Career Development Mentoring Program.
The Career Development Mentoring Program is a one-on-one relationship and will focus on developing and enhancing project management careers while earning PDU’s. Issues/situations discussed during the mentoring program are strictly confidential between mentor and mentee.
The program will run for three months with completion planned for Saturday, December 14, 2019.
A mandatory, two-hour mentoring training is scheduled for Saturday, September 14, 2019.
As part of the program, mentors and mentees will be required to complete nine (9) hours each of a face-to-face mentoring.
The Career Development Mentoring Program will offer to mentor to interested PMI Toronto members in all aspects of Project Management career development, such as: moving from one level to another, job search, career changes. As well, the program will help newcomers to Canada, on Project Management career development and orientation.
Registration for Mentors/Mentees:
1. Read FAQs here
2. Update Resume
3. Complete online application and submit resume from July 5, 2019 to August 31, 2019. Do not delay as spots are limited.
4. Registration closes Saturday, August 24, 2019
5. Receive reply on a mentor-mentee match on an ongoing basis until latest Saturday, August 24, 2019
6.Receive confirmation and feedback and perhaps re-matching request by Saturday, August 31, 2019
7. Pay participation fee ($50 + HST) to Chapter offices by Friday, September 13, 2019
8. Attend the mandatory training day on Saturday, September 14, 2019 - Arrive by 9:30 am for registration