PMI Toronto Career Accelerator Program:
Career Accelerator Program – Mentoring in all aspects of the project management career development, job search and networking. Duration of this program is three months, with 9 committed participation hours. There is a Spring & Fall program annually.
On Saturday, February 22, 2020, PMI Toronto will launch its next Career Accelerator Program.
The Career Accelerator Program is a one-on-one relationship and will focus on developing and enhancing project management careers while earning PDU’s. Issues/situations discussed during the mentoring program are strictly confidential between mentor and mentee.
The program will run for three months with completion planned for Saturday, May 23, 2020.
A mandatory, two-hour mentoring training is scheduled for Saturday, February 22, 2020.
As part of the program, mentors and mentees will be required to complete nine (9) hours each of a face-to-face mentoring.
The Career Accelerator Program will offer to mentor to interested PMI Toronto members in all aspects of Project Management career development, such as: moving from one level to another, job search or career changes. As well, the program will help newcomers to Canada, on Project Management career development and orientation.
Registration for Mentors/Mentees:
1. Read FAQs here
2. Update Resume using the format “FirstName LastName Mentor/Mentee CV 2020”
3. Complete online application and submit resume until February 8, 2020. Do not delay as spots are limited.
4. Registration closes Saturday, February 8, 2020
5. Receive reply on a mentor-mentee match on an ongoing basis until latest Saturday, February 15, 2020
6.Receive confirmation and feedback and perhaps re-matching request by Saturday, February 15, 2020
7. Pay participation fee ($50 + HST) to Chapter offices by Friday, February 14, 2020 - Payment link will be emailed to confirmed participants
8. Attend the mandatory training day on Saturday, February 22, 2020 - Arrive by 9:30 am for registration