Local Communities Thrive Within Toronto
Health Care Branch
The Health Care Branch was established in 2006 as a joint initiative between the PMI Toronto and Healthcare Specific Interest Group (HSIG). The Health Care Branch provides leadership for health care project managers in the GTA through networking and educational opportunities with a focus on health care resources and project management practices.
Provide growth opportunities through further education and networking opportunities for members who are in health care and project management.
Objectives and Goals
Health care community members are supported in growing professionally and being better prepared to meet future success in health care and project management.
The Health Care Branch intends to:
- Promote the health care community among PMI Toronto chapter members and in the GTA
- Determine the needs of our members and develop a forum to address these needs through knowledge sharing, networking, and skills development
- Connect with potential speakers/experts on LinkedIn and other social networks
- Ensure that topic coverage relates to both project management and health care
- Increase volunteer recruitment that aligns with both the vision of the branch and the PMI Toronto chapter
For more information on the Healthcare Branch please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.