Professional Mentoring Program
Mentoring in all aspects of the project management profession
Professional Mentoring Program will pair up a mentor with years of experience, who will volunteer friendly advice to a newcomer in the project management profession or someone with a limited experience who is looking to obtain advice from a seasoned professional.
We are no longer accepting new registrations
The Professional Mentoring Program is a one-on-one relationship, and issues discussed during the mentoring program are kept strictly confidential between mentor and mentee.
Up to 24 PDU’s can be earned, 8 Technical, 8 Leadership, and 8 Strategic. Both the mentor and mentee, if they are a PMP, can each earn PDU’s.
Registration for Mentors/Mentees
- FAQs here
- Register using the registration link above. You will be requested to upload your resume with the file name: 'FirstName LastName Mentor/Mentee CV 2020’
- Receive reply on mentor-mentee match before the Program starts
- Pay participation fee ($99 + HST) - Payment link will be emailed to confirmed participants
- >Participation fee will be processed by PMI Toronto office before the Program starts
- Attend the mandatory training session on Saturday, January 18, 2020. Bond Hotel 65 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 2G8
For any additional assistance, please email to email@example.com.
In March 2003, PMI Toronto launched its first mentoring program. Since then, more than eight hundred mentors and mentees have participated in the program! The mentoring program has proven itself to be a huge success for PMI Toronto, and used as an example for other chapters to launch a similar program.