To be an active and vibrant community that promotes best practices for PMO and related areas and is a community of choice for PMO practitioners.
To provide value to our community by:
- Enabling the sharing of knowledge and experience
- Creating opportunities for professional development
- Leveraging relationships to access additional resources
- Facilitating community through active participation and contribution
- Fostering innovation and competency through collaboration
- Raise the profile in the PMO Branch community, as well as within PMO communities in the GTA
- Launching new programs targeting advanced topics for the professional development of Project Managers practising in the PMO arena
- Organizing events and programs that promote PMO Best Practices, Success, adoption and maturity
Objective and Goals
- Establish and increase PMO Branch attendance and participation by offering a variety of events and services to address the needs and issues of the PMO community
- Recruit leaders in the GTA PMO community to contribute to the PMOLIG through volunteering, contributing artifacts, speaking at events, and by fulfilling interests, and increasing knowledge of PMO best practices
- Become a recognized resource for PMO practitioners
For more information on the PMO Branch please contact us at email@example.com.