Local Communities Thrive Within Toronto
This community is not currently active - are you interested in forming part of this community, leading volunteer teams to source great speakers and deliver memorable events? Please update your profile on VRMS to be notified of volunteer postings.
To be an active and vibrant community that promotes best practices for PMO and related areas and is a community of choice for PMO practitioners.
To provide value to our community by:
- Enabling the sharing of knowledge and experience
- Creating opportunities for professional development
- Leveraging relationships to access additional resources
- Facilitating community through active participation and contribution
- Fostering innovation and competency through collaboration
- Raise the profile in the PMO Branch community, as well as within PMO communities in the GTA
- Launching new programs targeting advanced topics for the professional development of Project Managers practising in the PMO arena
- Organizing events and programs that promote PMO Best Practices, Success, adoption and maturity
Objective and Goals
- Establish and increase PMO Branch attendance and participation by offering a variety of events and services to address the needs and issues of the PMO community
- Recruit leaders in the GTA PMO community to contribute to the PMOLIG through volunteering, contributing artifacts, speaking at events, and by fulfilling interests, and increasing knowledge of PMO best practices
- Become a recognized resource for PMO practitioners
For more information on the PMO Branch please contact us at email@example.com.