Established in 2006 in Newmarket as the Northern Branch of the PMI Toronto, the newly renamed York-Simcoe Branch is a volunteer organization formed to extend the mission of PMI-SOC to reach a broader audience of project managers north of the GTA.
To become the Project Management organization of choice for professionals and residents located in or near the York Region and Simcoe County.
- To establish itself as the networking organization for project management professionals in the York-Simcoe area.
- To provide quality services in project management education and information to current and prospective members.
Objective and Goals:
- Organize events and programs that promote project management adoption and maturity in organizations located within the York Region and Simcoe County.
- Extend the services of existing PMI Toronto programs and launch new programs for the professional development of Project Managers in the York-Simcoe area.
- Raise the profile of project management in the York-Simcoe area with PMI-SOC, other branches and components, as well as within global PMI communities.
- Improve PMI membership through dedicated Volunteer Coordinator with focus on fulfilling interests and building leadership skills.
Leadership Team (current):
|Jeannette Heyl, PMP||Chair|
|Kate Choulgina, PMP||Vice-Chair|
|Sabine Friedrick, PMP||Volunteer|
|Alison Parmeggiani, PMP||Volunteer|
|Julie Godfrey, PMP||Volunteer|
Are you interested in opportunities with the York-Simcoe Branch?
We are actively looking for speakers, volunteers and ideas.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on LinkedIn: PMI Toronto York-Simcoe Branch a subgroup of PMI Toronto