Become a Member
Welcome to the PMI Toronto Chapter
How to Join PMI Toronto
To become a member of PMI TORONTO, you must be a member of PMI International.
- Membership to PMI International costs $129 USD (+ $10 USD for administrative fees when you first become a member) and $36 USD for the Toronto Chapter membership, and the Toronto Chapter Student rate is $25 USD.
- Visit the PMI site at www.pmi.org.
- New member, click on Register and create your PMI account.
- Existing member, click on Log in if you already have a PMI account.
- This account will help you manage your membership and certifications.
- Go to the Membership Tab and click on Become a Member.
- Choose the type of membership you want.
- The student membership is reserved for full-time students in a recognized program with a diploma.
Step 4 :
- Follow the steps to fill in your information.
- At the cart, you will be given the option to Join a Chapter.
- Click on the Join a Chapter button.
- Choose the PMI Toronto Chapter.
- This will be added to your cart.
- Finalize the purchase your membership to PMI and PMI Toronto Chapter.
- You are now a member.
Your membership is renewable annually.
Please visit dashboard myPMI at www.pmi.org for all information on your membership, renewal dates and certifications.
You do not need to be a member to become certified. However, the membership gives you access to the following advantages:
- Being a part of one of the largest Global Chapters of Project Management Institute
- A discount on events and courses offered by PMI Toronto
- Mentoring Program for both Professional and Career Development
- Professional Development Opportunities through seminars and presentations
- Networking with Project Managers from a wide range of industries
- Free access to the webinars on projectmanagement.com
- Free download of PMBOK
- A discount on the exam
- And much more!