HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
To become a member of PMI TORONTO, you must be a member of PMI International.
Membership to PMI International costs $129 USD (+ $10 USD for administrative fees when you first become a member) and $33 USD for the Toronto chapter.
Step 1 : Visit the PMI site at www.pmi.org and click on Join.
Step 2 : Choose the type of membership you want. The student membership is reserved for full-time students in a recognized program with diploma.
Step 3 : Create your account or log in if you already have a PMI account. This account will help you manage your membership and certifications.
Step 4 : Follow the steps to fill in your information, purchase your membership to PMI Toronto and to complete your transaction.
You do not need to be a member to become certified.
However, the membership gives you access to the following advantages:
- Being a part of one of the largest Global Chapters of Project Management Institute
- A discount on events and courses offered by PMI Toronto
- Mentoring Program for both Professional and Career Development
- Professional Development Opportunities through seminars and presentations
- Networking with Project Managers from a wide range of industries
- Free access to the webinars on projectmanagement.com
- Free download of PMBOK
- A discount on the exam
- And much more!
Your membership is renewable annually.
Please visit dashboard myPMI www.pmi.org for all information on your membership, renewal dates and certifications.