02 May at 08:00PM
Open Mic Event
- Enhance learning (become more informed about the Chapter) while feeling engaged and involved with the community and contributing to it
- Enable interaction with other members and Chapter leaders allowing for networking and relationship building
- Foster transparency, trust and credibility regarding PMI TORONTO operations via two-way communication by understanding leadership styles, decision-making, policies and processes
- Allow leaders to share experiences, insights and expertise in running PMI TORONTO by answering member questions on the spot, in an honest manner, and to make observations and gather input and feedback to help with decision making, re planned initiatives, succession planning, etc.
- Provide feedback and input on other topics or subjects of interest in future sessions
- Earn 1 PDU, and
- Be committed to the partnership in driving the PM community to greater heights.
- Register at no cost and submit your question - you may be able to ask the question impromptu, time permitting based on # of questions
- Upon registration, you will receive notification of the link to join, and other related logistical information from the PR project team
- You and up to 49 other members will join online and will interact via video presence to ask a question, or just listen to the dialogue
- Public Relations Director, Joseph Fernandes, will moderate the session around topics above and facilitate your questions, keep to time, etc.