2021 Board Nominations
The call for nominations for the 2021/2023
PMI Toronto Chapter Board has CLOSED
- Are you a dedicated past or present Chapter volunteer looking to expand your contribution?
- Are you looking to build up or sharpen your leadership and strategic thinking skills?
- Do you have fresh insights or innovative perspectives that can help shape the future of PMI Toronto?
- Are you eager to empower and collaborate with volunteers and fellow leaders to positively impact the project management profession?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, now is your chance!
Answer the call and position yourself at the forefront of influential change.
- The call for nominations will be opening on March 7, 2021, to serve on the PMI Toronto Chapter Board, for two years, commencing July 1, 2021
- Nominations will close on April 4, 2021
- Voting will open May 3, 2021 at 8:00 AM (EST)
- Voting will close May 27, 2021 at 11:59 PM (EST)
Download your copy of the PMI Toronto Nomination Election Approach & Guidelines for information on joining the PMI Toronto Board of Directors.
Nomination Election Approach & Guidelines
PMI Toronto Nomination Election Approach & GuidelinesDownload