Special Members’ Meeting: 2023 Bylaw Approval + Membership Orientation & Networking (member exclusive)
Register and attend for a chance to win 1 of 2 tickets to Project World / Business Analyst World conference on May 15 & 16, 2023.
Welcome all PMI Toronto Chapter members.
Please attend our virtual special members meeting where we will vote to approve our chapter bylaw updates. Following this discussion, we will share details about your membership benefits and access, and you will have the opportunity to connect with fellow members and PMI Toronto Board of Directors.
- Maximize your membership with one of the largest Global PMI Chapters
- New and experienced members attend orientation to stay abreast of Chapter and global updates
- Exercise your member vote and contribute to the milestone bylaw update
- Have fun learning and networking with fellow professionals while earning your required PDUs to maintain your certifications
- Network with other members across a variety of industries and stages in their careers
7:00 PM - Welcome and PMIT Introduction
7:15 PM - Special Members’ Meeting: Bylaw Approval
Download Bylaw support material here (must be logged in)
7:30 PM - Membership Orientation Continued
7:45 PM - Virtual Networking (Kumospace)
9:00 PM - Virtual Networking Link Closes
2.0 (Business Acumen)
PMI Toronto Members (login prior to registering) - Complimentary
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be sent in writing by email to email@example.com. Please see the PMI Toronto Courses Cancellation and Refund Policy for further information.
Photography and Filming Policy
Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Toronto events. By registering, attendees hereby grant permission to photograph and record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, social media, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
It is no longer possible to register for this event