Joint Event - De-Constructing PMO
This is a joint event between Construction Community and PMO Group.
This is a panel discussion that provides insights on PMO implementation in infrastructure and construction projects, on what works, what does not work and how practitioners perceive the value of a PMO.
The following themes will be discussed:
- Demonstrate value of having PMO in construction delivery of capital projects
- Provide commonality on PMO concepts in the construction industry
- Highlight complexity and added value that PMO offers – project team or executive perspective?
- Stir governance, oversight and decision-making from tick-the-box approach to lead-the-action approach
- Join us for this insightful discussion addressing to PMO or not to PMO with senior client executives and PMO Managers who have delivered successful construction projects in the GTA and discover how this could impact the way you deliver your own projects or execute your business strategies.
5:30-6:30pm - Event registration, networking and dinner
6:30-8:30pm - Intros and presentations
8:30-9:00pm - Wrap up and networking
Fees: (subject to HST)
PMI Toronto Members (login prior to registering) - $25.00
Non-Members (includes PMI Members) - $35.00
Webstream (subject to HST)
PMI Toronto Members (login prior to registering) - $10.00
Non-Members (includes PMI Members) - $20.00
PDUs: 2.5 (0.5 Technical / 1.0 Strategic / 1.0 Leadership)
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 pm, 5 business days before the event and must be sent in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a 20% administration fee charged for cancellations, subtracted from the refund. Cancellation/refund requests will not be accepted less than 5 business days before the event. However, substitutions are welcome. Please let us know by 12:00 noon the day before the event of the person you wish to substitute by emailing email@example.com.
Photography & Filming: Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Toronto events. By registering, attendees hereby grant PMI Toronto and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
It is no longer possible to register for this event