Recruiter Bonanza: Learn How to Hone In on Your Best Qualities to Land your Dream Job!
PMI Toronto is fortunate to host an all-star team of Recruiters to share their knowledge on what the best candidates bring to the table. Learn from a variety of Lightning Talks from some of the largest staffing agencies in the country on what it takes to land the Project Management job you've been chasing after. You can also submit questions ahead of time for the panel to answer to ensure they're covering the most burning topics!
6:30 pm Welcome & Opening
- Talk 01 - Resume: Beyond classical resumes, what are areas to focus and highlight in 2021
- Talk 02 - LinkedIn Profile - How do you make a profile stand out?
- Talk 03 - Building/Articulate Experience–How do you showcase unique skills, experience beyond “the job”
- Talk 04 - Networking & the Elevator Pitch – Meetups? Informational Interviews? Events?
- Talk 05 - Interviewing – HR to Hiring Manager to Executive what should you do?
7:40 pm Q&A for audience submitted questions
8:00 pm Conclude & Wrap Up
Speaker 1 - Ewa Aleksiewicz
Speaker 2 - Virginia Amidjinov
Speaker 3 - Michelle Diaz
Speaker 4 - Ankit Doshi
Speaker 5 - Trista Lin
Speaker 6 - Jasmine Santodonato
Speaker 7 - Jordan Stern (Randstad)
PMI Toronto Members (login prior to registering) - Complimentary
Non-Members and Guests - $10.00
1.0 - Strategic and Business Management
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m., 5 business days before the event and must be sent in writing by email to your chapter registrar. There will be a 20% administration fee charged for cancellations, subtracted from the refund. Please contact email@example.com to cancel your registration. Cancellation/refund requests will not be accepted less than 5 business days before the event. However, substitutions are welcome.