CCDC… Uncensored! - PMI Toronto Construction Community event
- Are you stuck in CCDC 2-2008 contracts? You’re definitely not Ready-for-Takeover!
- Are your contracts Prompt Payment ready? You have 28 days!
- Have you been challenged over CCDC contracts? We Insure you are covered!
CCDC2 Stipulated Price Contract has been the most extensively used construction contract document within Canada, formed in 1974. The majority of the updates to the CCDC 2 were made to reflect prompt payment legislation that has been introduced in Ontario and to incorporate changes that were commonly made by parties to CCDC 2 contracts by way of supplementary conditions.
In this session, we will be discussing complaisant and uncomfortable changes, along with their impact on the way contractual obligations will function.
- What happens when some vital changes are introduced to this broadly used format?
- What does this necessitate for the individuals of our community?
CCDC: Canadian Construction Documents Committee
Join us for an honest conversation!
5:30pm Welcome & Intro
5:40pm Presentation (Speaker 1)
6:35pm Intro – Speaker 2
6:40pm Presentation (Speaker 2)
7:25pm Moderated Session (Audience Q&A)
Clive Thurston (GS PM, Certified Arbiter Mediator)
Geza R. Banfai (Counsel, McMillan LLP)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Photography and Filming Policy
Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Toronto events. By registering, attendees hereby grant permission to photograph and record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, social media, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
It is no longer possible to register for this event