Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Exam Preparation Course
PMI Toronto Chapter Presents
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASM) Exam Preparation Course
Are you ready to take Disciplined Agile to a new level? Are you looking for tools to solve complex problems and enhance your organization’s agility? Do you want to learn how to lead your teams? Tailor your approach and lead your team with Disciplined Agile DASSM course which will expand your knowledge and build practical skills around Disciplined Agile (DA), business agility, leadership, and team development.
The Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master is a fifteen-lesson, instructor-led course that shows you how to use the Disciplined Agile tool kit to solve problems at various organizational levels and with multiple teams and enterprise-wide teams. And you’ll develop the skills you need to foster emotional intelligence, resolve conflicts, and lead high-performance teams..
You Will Learn:
- Explain the importance of business agility to an organization.
- Identify and analyze tactical scaling factors for more than one team.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve challenges encountered in development and operation teams, the value stream, and at the enterprise level.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve challenges related to coordinating multiple teams or a team of teams.
- State the benefits of coordinating teams across an organization and use the DA tool kit to solve related challenges.
- Use planning, reporting, metric knowledge, and tools to deal with unexpected problems your teams may encounter on the journey toward Disciplined Agility.
- Explain the role of product owners, how they manage work across large agile/lean programs, and how to use the DA tool kit to solve challenges in their purview.
- Describe various models and how to achieve each component of emotional intelligence.
- Explain the nature of conflict within a group and how to use language to resolve a conflict.
- Describe the role of coach in achieving emotional intelligence and resolving conflicts.
- Describe the Tuckman Team Development Model and practice using team development activities at each developmental stage.
- Solve problems by identifying teams at various stages of development and creating plans to deal with team issues, including activities and leader tasks appropriate to the team stage.
This course is recognized by PMI as the required 2- day workshop to write the DASSM Exam.
DASSM Certification Prerequisites:
- Two years of experience working on an agile team in a leadership role, like DA scrum master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
- 2-day training from an Authorized Training Partner (ATP)
The PMI Toronto Chapters virtual Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master is a 9 module, instructor-led course preparation course. The course will be held on Saturday, June 26th and Sunday, June 27th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Included Course Materials
- 14 hours of live instructor-led material
- 14 PDUs – Talent Triangle allocation (7) Leadership and (7) Technology
- Access to digital materials through the PMI CHOICE web portal – Each student will receive 1 year’s access
- Digital Student Manual
- One (1) exam attempt within 30 days of completing the two (2) day course.
Registration will close on Wedneday, May 5th. This course capacity is 15 students and will sell out fast.
|PMI Toronto Chapter Members||$995 + HST|
|Non-Members||$1195 + HST|
|PMI ATP Partner Chapter’s - Member Fee
(please log into your chapter website membership page to get the discount code to register)
|$995 + HST|
|PMI ATP Partner Chapter’s - Non-Member Fee||$1195 + HST|
- Only PMI Toronto members are eligible for the discounted rate for the course.
- Members, please log in to the website to receive the member rate.
- You can obtain your PMI and Chapter membership online at PMI.org
For more information on any of the PMI Toronto Premier Authorized Training Partner courses please email email@example.com
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Photography and Filming Policy
Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Toronto events. By registering, attendees hereby grant permission to photograph and record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, social media, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
It is no longer possible to register for this event