PMP Exam Prep Sessions September 14 - October 26, 2019
Project Management Professional (PMP)™
Certification Exam Prep Sessions
The PMP® certification exam content is changing. CURRENT Exam Content Outline
June 30, 2020 will be the last day to write the current version of the exam.
The PMP is one of the most recognized and most sought after professional accreditation's in the world.
- This course is intended for individuals preparing to write the PMI certification exam to obtain either their PMP or CAPM designations. In this course, students will review the PMBOK knowledge areas, best practices, and skills that are essential to professional project management
- To be eligible for writing the PMP exam, candidates must have 3-5 years (36-60 months) of experience in project management within the past 8 years and complete 35 hours of project management education. This course is PMI approved and qualifies for the education pre-requisites for both PMP and CAPM. The course features 48 hours of in-class instruction
- The course instructors are volunteer, certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)®, each offering a session in their area of expertise
PMI Toronto's next PMP Exam Preparation Course based on PMBOK 6th Edition runs on Saturdays 8:30am - 5:00pm, from September 14th to October 26th, 2019 - No Class on October 12th (Thanksgiving)
What is included in the fees (Value of $320 USD):
- Rita Mulcahy's PMP® Exam Prep Book, Ninth Edition
- PM FASTrack Cloud Exam Simulator
Date and Time:
Saturdays 8:30am - 5:00pm, from September 14th to October 26th, 2019 - No Class on October 12th (Thanksgiving)
PMI Toronto Chapter Members $1195 + HST
Non-Members $1450 + HST
Please Note: Only PMI Toronto members are eligible for the discounted rate for the course. You can obtain your PMI & Toronto Chapter membership on-line at the PMI website.
If you are a member of PMI and the Toronto Chapter, please use your pmi.org username and password to login. If you are not a member of PMI, please visit pmi.org to create your PMI account. After joining as a member of PMI with Toronto Chapter affiliation there is a 24 - 72 hour delay before you can login to www.pmitoronto.ca using your PMI.org login. Once logged in to the Toronto website you can register for the course at the member pricing. Please contact email@example.com if any issues.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 pm, 5 business days before the event and must be sent in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a 20% administration fee charged for cancellations, subtracted from the refund. Cancellation/refund requests will not be accepted less than 5 business days before the event. However, substitutions are welcome. Please let us know by 12:00 noon the day before the event of the person you wish to substitute by emailing email@example.com.
Photography & Filming: Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Toronto events. By registering, attendees hereby grant PMI Toronto and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
It is no longer possible to register for this event