PMI North Carolina's Global GCoP-Transformational Leadership in Crisis
This event is being held by PMI North Carolina, to register please use the link below.
Global GCoP-Transformational Leadership in Crisis: An agile response to covid challenges by leveraging technology and human resource.
The lockdown in India and in the rest of the world disrupted global trade overnight, threw supply chains into disarray, and posed a serious shortage risk of everything, including important items for healthcare. There was an urgent need to facilitate cross-border trade of vital goods and services to wade off a systemic collapse Mumbai Customs, or specifically Mumbai Zone III (MZIII), embraced the lead role to expedite cargo movement. Chief Commissioner Rama Mathew led from the front.
Her extraordinary leadership, presence, and quick thinking made a decisive impact. The global pandemic is bringing leadership issues to the surface, Ms. Rama Mathew rose to the occasion and is exalted as a lion-hearted woman by the media and the masses.
She exemplified When the going gets tough, the tough get going
She will be talking about the strategies adopted in keeping an essential non-medical government set up functioning without a break.
- Agile Process Reengineering: Leveraging available technologies to coordinate and manage a workforce where physical presence is not possible or they are geographically dispersed.
- Transformational Leadership - Strategies implemented to deal with an unpredictable event that threatened to cripple the organization, its stakeholders, and the general public.
- Going the extra mile than simply leading an organization through the response to a crisis
- Communication management – Identifying steps beneficial in managing crisis communication
- Creating safe bubbles and support structure- physical and psychological support systems required to keep functioning without breakdown.
Transforming swiftly into a new mindset in crisis, identifying vulnerabilities, implementing wise and quick decisions, and making an impact.
|Event Date||09-04-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-04-2021 10:00 am|
|No. of Strategic PDUs||.5|
|No. of Leadership PDUs||.5|
|Location||Virtual Meeting – Conferencing details will be distributed prior to the meeting|
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Photography and Filming Policy
Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Toronto events. By registering, attendees hereby grant permission to photograph and record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, social media, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.